Replies

• OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later
  • kandalure
    kandalure Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your diary and I don't see your spirulina powder either. I believe that it contains calories that you will need to take into account as well.
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Why do you need extra hydration from coconut water when regular water works just fine ??
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I would cut out any drinks that have calories... only drink water for two weeks and see what happens!!

I agree with some of the other posts in that maybe you should adjust your macros... Try a 35/30/35 ratio.

Good luck to you! :)
  • LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Maybe you not eating enough calories.. sometimes that can hender your weight loss as well.
  • LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    where can I buy the coconut water from?
  • klkb4
    klkb4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fruit is a wonderful thing!!! It is a simple carb and can be burn quickly However, the only healthy way to deal with refined simple carbohydrates are to keep them as an occasional treat. I try and eat fruits in the morning so I have them all burned up by the end of the day. I noticed in your food diary that you eat a lot of fruit and that is not always a good thing to choose. Your carbs are pretty high along with sugar. You should add lots more protein and also get your carbs from some complex carbs like whole wheat, beans, nuts.

Throw a handful of shredded chicken in your mushroom soup, change to Greek Yoguart. Fish and eggs are a great sourse of protien. Rolled oats is another great carb and sticks to your ribs!

I guess what I'm trying to say no much of a good thing is alway a good thing. Balance out your meals and change them up a little!! Try not to eat the same thing everyday!!

Lastly stay off that scale!!!!!! ( by the way, I'm 49 and I'm also 5' 5" and I weight 135, I just recentaly went from a size 8 to a size 4 and only lost 1lb)
    Good Luck!!!!!!!
  • treenabenyon
    Options
    Well I have up my intake of food and put more protein in every meal such as soya milk and yogurt etc. I am off my plateau yahoo! So thank you all