exercise video suggestions

Options
I am a complete newbie and would like some suggestions or advice. I plan to start exercising soon (today if possible) using exercise videos at home if anyone knows of some great ones I would appreciate the knowledge.

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    A popular beginner DVD around here is the 30 Day Shred, or any of the Jillian Michaels DVDs.
  • staceymae19
    Options
    Im on day 5 of the 30 day shred and i love it! :)
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Go check out TeamBeachbody.com website, click on the shopping section and you will be able to see every beachbody programs with prices.

For someone beginning go for something not too ''extreme'' like Focus T25, Slim in 6 or Chalean Extreme. They are all programs that don't require any additionnal equipment at home. Let me know if you need more information about any Beachbody product.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith-Walking for Wellness
    Kelly Coffey Myers-30 Minutes to Fitness
    Leslie Sansone walking DVDs...she's good but just too chatty at times

You can go to collagevideo.com for a great selection, and you can view a clip and read reviews.
  • AEchic914
    Options
    Check out the Leslie Sansone walk at home dvd's. They are great for beginners and later on you can increase the intensity by adding hand weights into the workouts.
  • carrotsaregood
    carrotsaregood Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions, I will try to find some of them. I borrowed a Biggest Loser 30 day jump video for my 1st day, but I think I might need a variety.