Plexus Slim

Options
Anyone using Plexus Slim? I have read the promoted benefits of sleeping better, blood sugar stabilization, lowered cholesterol, etc. I am curious to see if anyone who is taking it has experienced these measurably (blood sugar readings or cholesterol tests)?

I have thought of trying in addition to my diet and exercise routine. I'm not under the delusion that a chemical will magically make you lose weight, but wanted to hear from those who have tried it in addition to their calorie deficit.

Replies

• mswonderwoman78
    Options
    I am on it and have lost 12 lbs in two weeks. I have not exercised, changed my diet, or anything. I haven't been able to exercise since having 3 sugeries this year that sidelined me and i have one more to go. I have obturator nerve damage in my left leg and will have a nerve block done to see if it will help. By January however, I hope to be able to go back to the gym that I'm paying monthly for and see better results while on plexus.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I would rather eat less, move more and spend the extra money on new clothes, but that's just me. :smile:
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I would rather eat less, move more and spend the extra money on new clothes, but that's just me. :smile:

^^this . It is a fad diet right now that makes your wallet lighter. It is not a lifestyle change and most of those using it will gain the weight back in a short amount of time.
  • anitakolstad
    Options
    I started taking Plexus Slim a week ago and it is working fairly well for me. I have finally been able to stabilize my blood pressure which was low. I am using this product plus using the weight watchers diet. Some days are better then others, its life its not a magical pill or drink that makes me eat better or drink better. I have lost inches, but I noticed that I have been eating more veggies. and exercising more (now that my BP is in the right place)
  • I have been on Plexus since June 3rd of this year and I've lost 29lbs. I maintain 1500 calorie a day plan with no additional exercise other than my daily activities like housework. It does work but to each his own. Drinking alot of water will aid in the weight loss.

http://www.plexusslim.com/danieleb
  • crk910
    crk910 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use Plexus Slim as well.
    In addition to losing 30 pounds, and 7 inches off my waist which you can see on my facebook page. PM me and ill give you the link.

I have also lowered my cholesterol from 195 to 145, and my Triglycerides dropped from 185 to 91. Have picture proof of this as well.
  • davepearson86
    davepearson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is green coffee bean extract, re-packaged with extra fillers and price from what I can tell.??