Big breasted runners

Options
No, this isn't a mating call.

I'm 36 DDD. I currently wear 2-3 bras to run so my girls stay put. Any recs for a good, but cheapish sports bra? I can't find anything in cute fun colors, and I can't find anything in lame boring colors (I wear tops that show the side or tops of the bra) or that have enough support.

What do you wear?

Replies

• ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    34DD, and I wear the Under Armour Armour Bra. It isn't as good as their zip-front Endure was, but it works.

I could normally care less about a bra being cute, I just want it to keep me strapped in, but this one is actually nice looking. Pricey, but you get what you pay for in this department. 1 60$ bra, or 2 30$ bras. I'll go with the one bra every time.
  • threetonguerings
    threetonguerings Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wish to know this too.
    I went from a DD before pregnancy to an H due to breastfeeding.
    Haven't went down yet.
    I tried to jog and almost got two black eyes.
  • AmberJewelCR
    Options
    34DD, and I wear the Under Armour Armour Bra. It isn't as good as their zip-front Endure was, but it works.

I could normally care less about a bra being cute, I just want it to keep me strapped in, but this one is actually nice looking. Pricey, but you get what you pay for in this department. 1 60$ bra, or 2 30$ bras. I'll go with the one bra every time.

Where do you buy? And I agree with you, I never buy bundled bras.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I just wear a couple of them under a shirt that also has a built in shelf bra. The shirt hides the bra under it so I don't care what they look like.
  • AmberJewelCR
    Options
    I just wear a couple of them under a shirt that also has a built in shelf bra. The shirt hides the bra under it so I don't care what they look like.

I want to be able to wear just one bra :( I guess that's not possible