New to My Fitness Pal, Looking to add freiends.

Options
Hi every one glad to be hear. New to My fitness Pal and my new journey in getting back into shape like I was 13 years ago. Just looking for encouragement and support to help me with this rebuilding of my body. Thank you.

Replies

• siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    Feel free to ad me I'm doing the same trying to turn back time ... I think I need a Delorean to hit 88!
  • carrier2012
    Options
    I hear you on that lol. I would love to get back into shape and gain a few pounds. Like to get to 145lbs and right now im at 125lbs.
    Takes hard work and commitment. Which is what i really need to focus on to achieve my goals.
  • missylee117
    missylee117 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hey add me, if you eat like I eat you will gain weight, lol, but serisouly, I have my husband keeping track of his calories because he is too thin also, it works and will work for you, just have to eat the right foods, I dont always but at least I am losing.......... good luck
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help you when i can :3
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Add me be glad to help.
  • carrier2012
    Options
    Looking to find out what might be the best way to start working out again. Looking to gain weight and build up my endurance again and healthy eating habits. Need help on how to start this program i want to start. Thanks for your help.
  • carrier2012
    Options
    How did you get abs like that? That is one of my goals. Help please.