day 1 and cant find my food...help

Options
today is my first day and I seem to have a hard time finding my foods on the seach... is there an easier way? right now triing to find alvacados no match found????? this morning i ate 3 scabbled eggs it comes up as one cup so i measured its 3/4 cups... any ideas to be more accurate??

Replies

• lordofultima
    Options
    weigh your own food and add it to the database yourself.
  • vcapril
    Options
    would have helped if Ispelled it right! lol
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Try scrolling down in the food options and seeing if something fits, sometimes people have different measurements in them... And you might be looking for avacados, not alvacados?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I was going to say I think you meant "avocado" but I am glad you figured it out - good luck! If you aren't sure of the spelling, you can try Googling the food if the search doesn't come up with anything.
  • cheetahsize
    cheetahsize Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't worry once you get rolling it gets much easier! For one, alvacadoes is spelled avocados. No L. That might be one issue. I am not good at spelling and often look words up on google before entering them. Also, You can add your eggs as .75 serving to equal 3/4 of 1 cup of eggs. Hang in there!! This site worked for me I just recently reached my goal.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Maybe check your spelling? It looks like you ate avocados and scrambled eggs. If you're not sure how to spell something, type it the way you think it should be spelled in google, followed by the words "proper spelling." For instance, try alvacados proper spelling. That should help. I use google a lot.
  • laurawhitaker
    Options
    check your spelling, it needs to be accurate . thats what i discovered
    :flowerforyou:
  • size3again
    size3again Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know it's not very spelling friendly.... I have to check my spelling all the time: /