Your rear end, or your face?

Options
Ideabaker
Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
Ok, my bff has a grandmother who told her "there comes a time in every woman's life when she has to choose between her a**, and her face".

She was referring to a point in life when being an "ideal weight" for the body (and having a perky, ultra trim rear-end) means that much of the fat in the face is gone, leaving the woman with a rather drawn, saggy and aged looking face. If the woman chooses to keep a bit more padding on the rear-end, the face keeps a bit more padding as well, and looks more youthful.

It's true that I've seen older women (in their 80's and greater) who look far younger with a bit more fat in their faces.

I've noticed that if I go down to a weight where my bum (rear-end) is "perfect" in my eyes, my face gets super-thin and friends ask me if I feel alright or am sick... it's time to make that choice... my rear end, or my face. I think I will keep a slightly heavier weight and have a healthy and youthful face, because that's what more people see up close...

So what about you... when the time comes, what will you choose? Your rear end, or your face?

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I always finish on the ....

I'm sorry, what was the question?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    or just go to craigslist....post add that you are ISO vampire for retaining youthful appearance. Boom! Youth for centuries!!!
  • 820Resa
    820Resa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My rear end is going no where fast...when I ws 90 pounds down I could still barely get that thing into pants...so when the time comes I guess I'll worry about my face since my butt buddy is going no where.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    well I heard that's what they have plastic surgery for. I will keep the fat on my *kitten* and then have it redistributed to my face so I have the best of both worlds.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    well...besides...have you ever seen a skinny boney butt gal twerk? it's nasty lookin.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I always finish on the ....

I'm sorry, what was the question?

:smokin:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    well...besides...have you ever seen a skinny boney butt gal twerk? it's nasty lookin.

Word, gotta have that apple bottom.
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    who wants an "ultra trim rear end"?

booty and face
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I lose weight in my face and *kitten* at the same time.
    Dean-Winchester-Single-Tear-Drop-Gif.gif
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    why can't I choose both? :tongue:
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I lose weight in my face and *kitten* at the same time.
    Dean-Winchester-Single-Tear-Drop-Gif.gif

^THIS^
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I would choose my face, seeing as to how i've had a big butt for years and even though it flattened out a lot recently, it still looks pretty big.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    My face - No one wants to be a Kronenbourg 1664 walking down the street.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm totally there with you! Face all the way. Where I live, there are LOTS of women my age who are too thin and their faces look older and haggard. Heck, even Heidi Klum says you need an extra five lbs. when you hit a certain age!
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Both, i dont see why i need too sacrifice either lol they make enough beauty products for the face too keep it youthful saggy eyes? Eye cream. Looking a little pale? Tanning cream. Looking a tad tired? Cover up. Lol
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Never had a tight *kitten*... but my face and rack gets me free stuff so!!! I WIN!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Face, for sure...plus weight-lifting including deadlifts for the behind :)
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm at that point right now. Every pound I lose ages me a few years. I was going to aim for 139 (at 5'9" and 41 years old), but I'm thinking I don't want to get much below where I am now (146).
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Well, I have plenty of rear end, so I guess I should be good!! :laugh:
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    This is dumb. Do squats, deadlifts, lunges, etc and your *kitten* won't be droopy. Ever.