Motivation

Options
Hello,
This is my second post since I have joined this program. :happy: I have been getting some great compliments and some friend requests. I would like for you to think about this first. If you are not a person that will help support me from day to day or even check on me and my progress then I might not be the friend for you. I am really serious about my life style change and I want to support people that will support me back. Please don't add me just to increase your friend list. I was using the loseit.com app and that is exactly what happened. Out of all the people I had as friends, only 1 person checks on my regularly. That can be less motivating. Also, to see them not logging on a daily basis or at all was less motivating too. I felt like it was okay to back slide a little bit and that was not the right attitude to have. I recently made a promise to myself when my coach recommended this program to me and that is to stay focus no matter. It maybe hard but I can do it. So if you are on board with that, then I am looking forward to being your friend so we can support each other! Together we can do it!!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lvsnick
    lvsnick Posts: 22
    Options
    EXACTLY!! Im on every day (sometimes 3 times a day) lol I had "friends" that msg'd me once and then never logged on again DELETE!! I need support to...especially yesterday I sort of fell off the wagon I couldve used someone to encourage me THAT DIDNT HAPPEN! So if you are in need of a supporter, so am I. Friend me! :o)
  • MissReRe
    MissReRe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks! And you can do it! :wink:
  • lvsnick
    lvsnick Posts: 22
    Options
    Im trying!! I have realized that it was alot easier to get fat than it is to get skinny hahaha!
  • MissReRe
    Options
    You are absolutely right! LOL
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    I also was on Lose it-I have been looking for a new app and didn't log in for 1 week and never heard from any of my friends. I lose 16 lbs and want to lose a couple more-I'm really doing it for a healthier life ;)
  • MissReRe
    Options
    I'm so sorry no one supported you either!! Glad to know you are heading back in the right direction! :smile:
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I sorta feel like I am there now with the few friends I have on here, think I may be clearing it out soon. I am being supportive and such but not getting it in return. I would love to have a friend who is also being supportive in return. Rather 1 who does care and can help each other than many who don't!
  • MissReRe
    Options
    Okay great!