ChaLEAN Extreme!

Options
Hello fellow MFP'rs!

If any of you are currently doing the ChaLEAN Extreme program or want to start, I have the PERFECT opportunity for YOU!

I will be starting a Challenge Group on November 4, 2013! Any one, at any fitness level is more than welcome! It's OK, too, if you are mixing ChaLEAN with another program or form of exercise. The goal is to stay motivated, support each other and GET RESULTS!!!

If you are ready to burn fat, boost your metabolism and get LEAN, then I'd love to have you join me!

Let's do this TOGETHER! Post here or send me a message if you'd like to join the group! Please let me know if you have ANY questions!

Replies

• kayde5056
    kayde5056 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I just started the program this week! Send me a private message or friend me if you want! I am doing only the weight circuits...then doing yoga and cardio (elliptical or whatever cardio I am in the mood for) on alternate days. I'm sore!
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow MFP'rs!

If any of you are currently doing the ChaLEAN Extreme program or want to start, I have the PERFECT opportunity for YOU!

I will be starting a Challenge Group on November 4, 2013! Any one, at any fitness level is more than welcome! It's OK, too, if you are mixing ChaLEAN with another program or form of exercise. The goal is to stay motivated, support each other and GET RESULTS!!!

If you are ready to burn fat, boost your metabolism and get LEAN, then I'd love to have you join me!

Let's do this TOGETHER! Post here or send me a message if you'd like to join the group! Please let me know if you have ANY questions!

Let me guess... you're a coach? All they have to do is buy something from you?

Remember... no advertisements on the forums. :wink:
  • mollyb1018
    Options
    marypatmccue, No one has to buy a thing from me. :o)
  • kayde5056
    kayde5056 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.....maybe I'm not in? I was hoping to just connect with others who were doing the same program....not to connect with a trainer. Please clarify which this is!
  • mollyb1018
    Options
    Hmmmm.....maybe I'm not in? I was hoping to just connect with others who were doing the same program....not to connect with a trainer. Please clarify which this is!
    Yes! It is a private Facebook group for those doing the same program, ChaLEAN Extreme, at the same time. My goal for us is to stay motivated and keep each other accountable. Groups like this have been a huge factor to my success and keeping me going. Without them, I'd probably be back to my lazy ways by now! It's a lot of fun and we are all on the same page to get the job done! I want to share the opportunity with others, as well!
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Yes! It is a private Facebook group for those doing the same program, ChaLEAN Extreme, at the same time. My goal for us is to stay motivated and keep each other accountable. Groups like this have been a huge factor to my success and keeping me going. Without them, I'd probably be back to my lazy ways by now! It's a lot of fun and we are all on the same page to get the job done! I want to share the opportunity with others, as well!

But just for the sake of honesty... are you a beachbody coach??
  • mollyb1018
    Options

But just for the sake of honesty... are you a beachbody coach??

I don't understand why this is a bad thing? I am a coach. I am not being dishonest, sneaky or trying to hide anything. I'm proud to support these programs because they work! Having a support system in place is a bonus that helps us reach our goals. Helped me, anyway. :o) Contrary to popular belief, I LOVE to help other people reach their goals. I enjoy motivating and supporting people and giving back in a way that I have enjoyed from others. I am not "peddling my wares", I just enjoy the social support network. It's fun to work out with programs with others at the same time, especially when no one is doing them next to me physically. It's too bad, but I know that so many coaches give it a bad name. I've witnessed it myself so many times and it makes my skin crawl. Since you don't know me, I can understand if you are skeptical and that you generalize and categorize "coaches". I'm in it for the fitness and the people. That's it. :o)
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I also enjoy social support networks.

That's why I friend people on MFP and join/start like-minded groups. Why can't you do the same instead of recruiting people here for your private group?

And, yes, when you work for a company and talk about how great it is in a forum of potential customers, it is considered good form to disclose up front that you will personally benefit from the endorsement.