skinny guys with 6 pack abs or fat girls with big boobs?

Options

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    So what you're asking is...should we be impressed AT ALL by a woman whose boobs are only big because she's fat, or a guy whose abs only show because he's skinny? And further, do these people have a right to be proud of their boobs and abs even though they're just a side effect of having an overall unhealthy body?
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    So what you're asking is...should we be impressed AT ALL by a woman whose boobs are only big because she's fat, or a guy whose abs only show because he's skinny? And further, do these people have a right to be proud of their boobs and abs even though they're just a side effect of having an overall unhealthy body?
    I'm skinny and do not have an unhealthy body
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options

LOL wow you're taking the internet way too seriously.

Lighten up.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My marriage has both of these currently lol... My hubby cannot gain a pound to save his life, he's super skinny but has a GREAT body, and I'm working on the fat part... don't think the girls are going to leave. Maybe get a tad bit smaller, but I've always been atleast a D... ugh!
  • BurningAway
    Options
    both are equally terrible

I disagree this woman is just gorgeous too me.

1381530463_zps70512f25.png
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    both are equally terrible

I disagree this woman is just gorgeous too me.

1381530463_zps70512f25.png

She's also extremely photoshopped, in a studio with optimal lighting, etc. Same as any other models, be it plus size or thin girls.

Guaranteed she doesn't look like that IRL.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't have 6 pack abs and I could care less. He does, however, I believe, quite enjoy my funbags.
  • BurningAway
    Options

They can be proud of whatever they want sweetheart its a free world.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    When I was very thin I has had a 32 B bra size... when I got heavier I was a 34 DD.... for me big boobs are overrated. The bras that are super sexy in a cup size B look like some sort of medieval armor in a DD. I love boobs...but I prefer smaller over larger for myself.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Why are we comparing guy to girls?

^^this.
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I love skinny guys! My man is 5ft 10 and 154lbs.
    He's got very little fat on him, BMI is 22 but actually he's very wiry with long lean muscles.

Yum!

I was a fat bird with big boobs and my thin man really enjoyed them, now there's less of me all over but he likes that I'm healthier now.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    What about a woman with wit, intelligence, empathy for others, is fiery and faithful, with a well rounded personality and substantial book collection, with hobbies, interests and tangible goals? Who loves you more than needs you?

Oh right. All we have that is of any value is a body part or two that a man might want to fondle.
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    Both. Love me some skinny boys and chubby ladies (and vice versa). :love:
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Skinny guy with (almost) abs checking in and seeing results of the survey.............crap

Edit: I love boobs

I like skinny guys with abs. :flowerforyou:

I have boobs. They aren't really an accomplishment. :laugh:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    skinny girls with boobs =)
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    I can confirm, I am skinny guy
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    really this is a thing?
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Does not compute...
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I wish I could edit my original post because this is what I wanted to ask

quoted from someone obviously more intelligent and verbose than I
  • Scoobeus
    Options
    None of the above. They both look like garbage. Maybe skinny guy with 'abs' if you are a girl in puberty that is having her hormones screwed up with birth control.

::EDIT:: I see the new question and the answer is no.