Being fat sux

OH MY GOD does being overweight, fat, obese, BIG.. (whatever you wanna call it).. suck!! I think most people suffer from thinking that they're not small enough...but I"m really NOT SMALL. And, it's not even like a fat butt that I have...I just have fat everywhere!! I'm divorced and old and fat. Do you know what kind of guys ask me out? Guys who are old and think that I would appreciate a good old fashion bedroom disappointment...ugh.

I lose a few pounds, and then, gain more. I lose some more weight..only to think that I should have lost more based on the hard work I've put in..and so I go into a pity party mode and start to eat..

Can anyone relate to this? Or am I all alone on this planet?

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Sure we can.. . I think.
  • Ok..phewwwwwww. Being fat is like being the girl who gets slapped hard on the back because people don't think you'll feel it through all the body armour. WTF. I don't know.. am I not suppose to feel anything? Obese people are highly sensitive and emotional. In a general sense, we lie a lot, make excuses up for our fatness.. metabolism, thyroid, digestive issues, etc. When all we do is rely on food for comfort.

Candy and bread addict here.
  • Why does everyone keep telling me that?
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    If someone told you that your weight loss would be linear, they lied.

I've lost 68 pounds so far. Some weeks I go back up a little bit, some weeks I stay the same, and some weeks I lose. My weight has actually stayed the same for a couple of weeks, but it's a brand new weigh in day tomorrow. If I panicked the first time that I gained back a few pounds, I'd still be 350+.