looking for a good exercise routine

Options
i am into month 3 of eating healthy and exercising. I started off doing the 30 Day Shred and then moved on to another JM video. The videos are fine, but I am getting bored and they are pretty intense for me. I don't know that I need something so intense and I don't really need to burn so many calories. I do need to loose another 40 or so lbs and I do need to tone my muscles. I was hoping there would be another option of strengthening and toning and loosing some calories that I can do? I'm just not really sure. Sometimes inexpensive or on you tube would be best for me. Thanks!

Replies

• RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    check out Fitness Blender they are amazing.
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You probably would like Jari Love workouts they are very challenging and she has a very down to earth personality. If you want something fun that never gets boring and makes you laugh while you sweat check out the Billy Blanks JR ones he makes the dances really fun and has a very positive personality as well. Kettlebells are always a fun way to change it up too I like the Michelle Khai Kettlenetics ones but I did have to switch to a heavier kettlebell fairly fast after starting it the first one on amazon comes with the starter kettlebell. If you enjoy dance Madonna Grimes is awesome and her Sexy Fit ABs workout is awesome. I am really really liking Kendal Hogan Total Resculpt cuz its a good total body one in like 45 minutes.
  • SHINDY12
    Options
    Bump
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    68481555251451ea66a2499.91428954.jpeg
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Check out blogilates on youtube also fitness blender or amanda russell has some really good fun workout routines, hope this helps
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite it Blogilates. She has awesome workouts, her channel is very organized (so is her site), and she's fun. I also browse Sarah Fit, Tone It Up, and BeFit from time to time. Sarah Fit is a lot of videos and you sometimes have to sift through the beauty, food, and other videos to get to the workouts, but they are good. Tone It Up used to be one of my favorites, and they have great workouts. Just try to go to some of the older ones. They're much more complete than the newer ones that are usually just little snippets of videos they're selling. I also agree with Fitness Blender. Also, look on LiveStrongWoman. They have workouts that feature the Tone It Up girls, Blogilate's Cassey, and other youtube fitness gurus. So that's a great way to sample a bunch to find the one you like.
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    thanks for the great suggestions!