Check out my diary!

Options
So my food diary is public. I'm going by TDEE and have come up with what I currently believe to be a good calorie goal for me to hit at my current weight and height (I'm 22, female, 5'6 and 212lbs).
I plan on doing at least 5 days a week of 20 mins fast walking (slowly learning hot to jog), 20 mins normal walk and 20 mins doing 30 day shred exercises at my own pace. I'll also try going swimming once a week. Other than that, I'm mostly sat down other than when I'm preparing my clean eating food :) No job, no kids so not much running around!

Would you guys say what I have my settings at, the type of food I'm eating and my exercise should result in good weight/fat loss?

Replies

• FluroFaye
    FluroFaye Posts: 130
    Options
    Bump?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Are you in a calorie deficit? That's really the only part that matters for weight loss. Macros look fine, nutritionally.
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You really should add in some weight lifting. The walking/running is great, but you also need strength training!
  • FluroFaye
    FluroFaye Posts: 130
    Options
    I will be doing exercises from Jillian Michaels. I have 5kg dumbells but will be a lot of bodyweight stuff.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Again, are you in a calorie deficit? Everything else you've posted is completely irrelevant to your question.