First Small MFP Success Story!!!

Options
As lots of people know, I've made many, many post complaining about why my body isn't changing, why the scales aren't moving and blah blah blah. This time is different!!! I have what I like to call success!

"I bough a pair of size 8 pants and size 29 jeans and they fit, they fit, they fit, they fit!!! I also asked my husband what he meant exactly when he said "You look really good"." This was his answer "You are improving." Me "Really, where?" He says, "Well your butt, and the sides of your waist/hips and your belly. But just the slightest difference on ur belly"

I am feeling MUCH sexier with my new, fitting clothes in a smaller size and i am contining to go further to reach goal of 18-20% body fat. Unsure what will happen - but i know im gonna like it!!!

PS- only thing ive noticed the scale do lately is stay at 150lbs. No more 150-155lb fluctuations. Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy Thanks Giving to ALL and im gonna wear my new clothes to turkey dinner tomorrow and they ARE NOT gonna feel tight afterwards cuz im not gonna over eat til i can't move. Screw that! Im a successful woman!

Replies

• cyoung0317
    Options
    That is so fantastic! What a wonderful feeling. Keep up all you hard work!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Congrats :) I'm currently in a 10-12 flux and CANT WAIT to get to 8. That will be the smallest I've been since I became pregnant with my first son(went from size 5 beforehand all the way to like 15 afterwards!) Keep on truckin lady :)
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options

Happy Thanks Giving to ALL and im gonna wear my new clothes to turkey dinner tomorrow and they ARE NOT gonna feel tight afterwards cuz im not gonna over eat til i can't move. Screw that! Im a successful woman!

Good for you. Being determined beforehand will give you a boost of self control when you really need it.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    NSVs are the best. Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Congrats :) I'm currently in a 10-12 flux and CANT WAIT to get to 8. That will be the smallest I've been since I became pregnant with my first son(went from size 5 beforehand all the way to like 15 afterwards!) Keep on truckin lady :)

Thanks! I gained 70lbs with my pregnancy - crazy ****!!! Now im 10lbs away from pre preg 140lbs but im focusing more on body fat loss rather than actually "scale" weight loss. know what im sayin.......
  • SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love your happiness. Congratulations. Can't wait to get there myself
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Good job, that is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!