Almost all my goal weight lost (100lbs+)

Options
2»

Replies

• ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That's a BEYOND success story!! You look totally absolutely wonderful and I love those biceps :love: - I'm so happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Complete inspiration!! Great job! I have about 90 lbs left to lose to be at my goal weight and had one of those mornings where I want to scream F this and give up.. Your story has re-inspired me! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Don't ever give up. Plateaus happened to me a lot. What you are seeing is a year and 2 months worth of work. It took me a long time to get there, but then it took me a while to gain it all too, so I'm not too upset. Plus I'm 43! It's hard losing weight when you are older. Thanks to good friends like GiGiBeans, I made it. It's all about your support network and your own stubbornness!
  • massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's a BEYOND success story!! You look totally absolutely wonderful and I love those biceps :love: - I'm so happy for you :flowerforyou:

You are so sweet, if you want to add me, I'm continuing my journey with the goal of toner arms and a smaller waist, so I'm not giving up yet, plus I know I'll need this site to keep me on the up-and-up! My friends make all the difference in the world to me!
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful and you are such an inspiration!
  • sheltony
    sheltony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you. We all need to have a friend like you to get us on the road to where we want to be.
  • Dazellyn
    Dazellyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love your pics!!! My goal is to lose 106 also!!! Isn't it an awesome feeling to have lost all that weight & smile about it!?

Add me if you'd like!!! :)
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! WTG! :)
  • meparker757
    meparker757 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW...Great job!
  • nuday813
    nuday813 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just LOVE what you said about "..... it being about your own stubbornness". I never thought of it that way. Thank you for that gold nugget. I will put my stubbornness to good use.:smile:
    You look fabulous!
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and I love your smile!!! It's so cute.
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Looking at your face you look like another person! kudos to you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!