20+ minute workout video without floorwork?

Options
I'm broke but I'm dying to change up my workout routines a bit. I'm aiming to do a minimum of 20 minutes exercise a day and I've been doing it since the end of September, but since I have such a strange shape right now, I'm having trouble mixing up my videos. I can't afford the local gyms since they're all $50-60 a month

I'm currently using Tiffany Rothe, fitness blender, and blogilates but could anyone recommend any other easy workout tapes? Ones a 275 lb woman could manage to do? Its alright if I have to pay for them, but if I do I'd love for it to be either a big set of videos so I have selection, or cheap.

Fitness blender and all them have a ton of videos, but since I'm at the very basic level, I'm finding I have to either do the same workouts every week or skip over parts of the video. I've got virtually no upper body strength whatsoever. I'm using 5 lb dumbbells right now to fix it but I'm still far from being able to put any body weight on my arms for more then 10 s. On top of that, I carry almost all my weight in my legs/butt so exercises on your back/side with your feet in the air are too hard for me since its hard to lift my legs and stay balanced.

One day I'll do the 30 Day shred, but right now I know its wayyy beyond what I'm capable of.

Thanks to anyone that has an answer <3

Replies

• tenilleless
    tenilleless Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    *tiny bump even though I think it might be a lost cause until I'm stronger/leaner*
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    have you tried looking on youtube? I am afraid I'm not much help because I can't stay motivated working out from home on my own so I walk with a coworker at lunch. Have you tried sweatin to the oldies or similar dance videos that you could incorporate some weights in to?
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Not a lost cause at all! Look up the biggest loser workouts on youtube. Another thing to think about is senior or mature workouts. Those types of workouts don't usually have floor exercises, are low impact, and go at a bit of a slower speed. It's outside the box, but I think it's a valid option if you're looking for something that can help you build up to something like Blogilates. I love that channel, but I'd consider myself intermediate and I still have to modify a good portion of those moves!

Typo!
  • tenilleless
    tenilleless Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm such a blonde, I posted this to the wrong message board :blushing:

Thanks for the tips. I looked at Debby and she would have been perfect if the workouts were longer.