Down 2 pant sizes just after 10 weeks of Focus T25

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
Yesterday was my last T25 workout of Beta. I won't be doing Gamma any time soon. However, I took my measurements today and have lost a total of 12.5 inches off my entire body from this workout. 3.5 of that is off my waist. When I started Focus T25 I was wearing a Junior's 5/6 pretty comfortably. The last week of Alpha round, I was wearing a 3/4 and they were fitting great, I was actually getting use to the 3/4's, finally started reaching for 3/4's instead of 5/6's when going shopping. Today I picked the 3/4's and they looked too big, I grabbed a 1/2 and laughed "I normally can't get them over my hips" I put them up against me, my mom looks at me and says "Those look too big" (We were at JC Pennies and their jeans always fit me bigger, so if I wear a 3/4 naturally, I'd wear a 1/2 at JC pennies.) Well I picked up the 0's and there, those fit me. I didn't like them though, I wasn't really shopping just browsing. Well we went to Rue 21, their jeans usually fit me odd, normally I'd wear a 3/4 everywhere else there I'd need a 5/6, but not today, I was wearing the 1/2's in every store but Pennies.

jkgmt3.jpg

I also wanted to share this one, From the start of my journey till now. Size 20 jean shorts to a 1/2
1zz25mq.jpg

I buy most my jeans from Rue 21 cus I like the way they fit.

I totally recommend Focus T25 if you are thinking about it. I'll be taking my after photo's tomorrow, but I know good and well I'll be seeing changes.

Replies

• mommy_her3guys918
    Options
    Congrats!! I bet that feeling was amazing! I might try T25 after the 30 day shred!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you, I just updated the post with another photo.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You and your family must be so proud at all you have accomplished. You truly are an inspiration. :-) I can't wait to see your pics!
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm crying - look how cheap the jeans are! But other than that, you've done an amazing job, must have worked your *kitten* off (literally) and deserve to enjoy your new shape. Great work :)
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are a huge inspiration. A year ago I started at 230 lbs and size 20. Today, I'm 165 lbs and a size 11 (baggy). I can't wait to get to where you are at. You had amazing results with T25. Next week is my last week of Beta phase. I lost 9 inches and 12 lbs so far with the program. It's an awesome program! Congrats on your results!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    WOW! You are a huge inspiration. A year ago I started at 230 lbs and size 20. Today, I'm 165 lbs and a size 11 (baggy). I can't wait to get to where you are at. You had amazing results with T25. Next week is my last week of Beta phase. I lost 9 inches and 12 lbs so far with the program. It's an awesome program! Congrats on your results!

It's taken me 2 years to get this far, you can do it, just don't give up. I've had moments when I just didn't try and things stopped, but once I started to push again, I lost all the weight I wanted to lose. I wouldn't mind losing another 8 lbs but I'm not really focused on the scale anymore. I'm honestly happy and satisfied with my inches now. I just want to tighten my tummy up.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing!

Just peeked at your profile pics and your ultimate before picture----you are amazing! You should be so proud of yourself. What an inspiration! Congratulations on changing your life for yourself and your family. Look at you, WEARING 1/2s!!! AMAZING!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Awesome work.. just started yesterday and it is so much easier than when I did Insanity but different... did you follow the meal plan?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Awesome work.. just started yesterday and it is so much easier than when I did Insanity but different... did you follow the meal plan?

The best I could, I do drink the shakeology and try and eat as clean as I can.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I do drink shakeology but eat clean maybe 50-60% off the time. I would love to follow the meal plan with kids it is way to hard to make different meals so I just try to make healthier meals that they will eat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!