Fellow veggies!

Options
I recently decided to omit most animal-based products from my diet at the beginning of this year and could use some support!

My name is Anna; I'm 25 and live in Ohio.

My main goals are to fit more weight lifting into my routine and really focus on making my diet healthy and wholesome!

Also, my boyfriend wants to lose weight so he has started to track his calories somewhat and is motivated to workout more. I am not totally focused on losing weight, but just getting in the exercise to keep myself happy. Why is it sometimes so hard to do the things that make us happy??

I'm just looking for some like-minded people whether you are veg or not!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• fitgirlcookie
    fitgirlcookie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love being a vegetarian. Mostly something I started this year. I feel so good! I am also getting into more strength training too. Glad to support you is need be! Love getting ideas of food from fellow veg heads.
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Ever since I stopped eating meat, eggs, and most dairy, I feel WONDERFUL. I don't feel sluggish after I eat and I lost about 10 pounds without trying. It feels great to replace those junk foods with more fruits and vegetables and get all those yummy nutrients!

I'm constantly trying new recipes even though half of them are for baked goods haha. I'd love to swap recipes when we find good ones!