Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Searching for support buddies

jnc8c7
jnc8c7 Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi, my name is Jenna
About a year and a half ago, I was a dedicated MFPer and lost about 70 lbs. Unfortunately, I fell off the wagon and gained about 40 back.
I'm serious about losing weight this time around again, and I would like some buddies so we can help motivate each other!
Feel free to add me, I would love to get to know you!

Replies

• LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    Hi Jenna,

Just back on MFP myself after 2 month break where I ate EVERYTHING! We can support each other to get back on track. Louise :)
  • Hello there :)
    I would love to be support buddies. I only just joined MFP yesterday.
  • kelseypalmer1614
    kelseypalmer1614 Posts: 36 Member
    I fell off the wagon for a while too. I'm back and want to really be serious about losing this time. Made a new account, and definitely need some new support buddies. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    i just posted that I am looking for a buddy.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1115444-wanna-be-my-buddy

i had a cpl people add me as friends but with no message. :ohwell: So that's not what i'm looking for.

I'd be glad to be your buddy if this sounds ok with you.
  • Vickster36
    Vickster36 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi my names vicky
    I haven't got a lot to lose but need to manage my food better as I can be really good and also really bad
    I think being involved with the forums will help keep me on track
    Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • cjevebk8
    cjevebk8 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have been posting successfully everyday for almost a month. Could encourage and could use some encouragement :)
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    G'head and add me, I'll try my best to leave a happy note every other day. You're already doing great!
  • Hi Im 18 and have been heavy my whole life, this year i decided i had enough and started to lose weight. I lost around 20 lbs but then sorta gave up. I havent manged to lose any weight for about 3 months now. Getting back on the weight loss train now. I still have about 60 lbs to go. Go ahead and add em id love to be a support buddy :)
  • hmz74
    hmz74 Posts: 53 Member
    Hi same here, i havejust returned back to mfp. Please add me and hopefully we can ride this journey together. xx
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    You look like a nice, soulful person. Add me if you wish. I am on everyday !:flowerforyou:
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    I am in the same boat! Add me if you like.
  • I just added OP and other posters!
    I started 2 days a ago and the friends I do have up until now are being really supportive, so I'd like to have more, too:)
  • Me too!! I have lost 2 and a half stone since new year but been very naughty recently, however some how managed to maintain and am now back on track to loose the final 2 stone x
  • Hello Jenna :flowerforyou: I have been with MFP since June you are welcome to add me if you wish
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Hi all! Feel free to add me! Like you, I was on MFP about 3 years ago and lost about twenty pounds. I fell off thinking I could continue alone and I was wrong. I gained most of it back(probably around 14 pounds or so). I started up again about 6 months ago and I have been able to lose more weight than I ever have... I truly believe it is because of the support system that I have one here.
  • lauramarina71
    lauramarina71 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me, too, please! Support is always good to have - keeps us all accountable. Make it a beautiful day! XO
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    I'm on here pretty much every day, have 30ish more lbs to lose, and can always use motivation. Any of you can feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • mountainlady802
    mountainlady802 Posts: 7 Member
    The same thing happened to me! Lost 40 gained it all back : ( but time t get back on the horse again! You can do it! Helpful t set lots of mini goals as you go!
  • dehumanised1
    dehumanised1 Posts: 21 Member
    Sent a request =)

If anyone else would like to add me, by all means do so!
  • Rainyday816
    Rainyday816 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey there, I could use some more buddies, too! I've been using mfp a lot for a few months now but I stopped a few weeks ago after a messy breakup and now I have to start all over again. I'll add you and we can get each other back on track!
This discussion has been closed.