• cybergaluk
    cybergaluk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Whooooo hooooooo.

Well done...you look fab xx
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hitting that 1## mark is the best feeling ever!! Congrats!!
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats!! I know that is such a great feeling! Keep up the awesome work!! :happy:
  • shmatichka
    Options
    I'm doing the happy dance for you :)
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo!!!! I am so happy for you. AMAZING transformation. You look GREAT. Keep up the good work!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Look at YOU!!!!! You look absolutely amazing, keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow. You ran at 262? That was my first thought... my second was... WOW.. SHE RAN AT 262 LBS!!!!!! You are someone to watch for... because no matter what... you don't let ANYTHING stand in your way!!! You GO!!!! Happy ONE-DERLAND!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ALittlePixieDust
    ALittlePixieDust Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic !! I'm working towards onederland - I've got 8 lbs to go which seems to be taking an eternity !!!

The last 4 seemed to take forever! Hang in there. You have got this!
  • ALittlePixieDust
    ALittlePixieDust Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow. You ran at 262? That was my first thought... my second was... WOW.. SHE RAN AT 262 LBS!!!!!! You are someone to watch for... because no matter what... you don't let ANYTHING stand in your way!!! You GO!!!! Happy ONE-DERLAND!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Mine was more like a color walk. LOL but I did finish and I was proud of myself for doing so. Thank you for the kind words.
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Congratulations!!!
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job. Welcome to Onederland. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!