My Journey so far......with pictures

Options
047730a3-d117-4501-937a-9c7476d2bbfd_zps83dee1af.jpg

Hi everyone

This is my journey so far started at 278lbs and now weigh 152lb a loss off 124lb (9st). its been a long and very tough journey but i can now see the end. It started when I saw the picture taken off me on new years eve 2012 (1st photo) and after seeing my doctor about my weight and my doctor telling me I HAD TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT!!! my journey then began with exercise and healthy eating and being monitored monthly by my doctor. I'm now traning to complete 2 triathlons and half a marathon next year, NEVER THOUGHT i WOULD HEAR MY SELF SAYING THAT!! I have 2 stone left to loose, my final target is 9st. Any questions feel free to ask or add me.

Thanks

Replies

• roliepolieolie
    roliepolieolie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What great progress! Keep it up! :)
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Amazing transformation. Keep it up. You rock!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwesome job! Be proud of all your hard work & keep it up! You're doing great!
  • IamRoxy1
    Options
    Wow you are truly an inspiration, keep up the good work!!! :wink:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Pictures really are worth a thousand words, and yours are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing.. and you btw look FANTASTIC! Congratulations on that amazing loss!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look awesome!!! keep up the great work. You look amazing:happy:
  • yoster28
    yoster28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    AWESOME...
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Awesome. Fantastic. WTG!!!!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! Great progress!!!
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Impressive work! :flowerforyou: Congratulations Coz. You are looking great & no double will power through the next 2 stones!
    Thanks for being an inspiration to me.
  • dragoncake79
    Options
    you look beautiful! Well done...you're an inspiration x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!