Searching for support buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• Jesysca
    Jesysca Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I am ready to motivate!
  • PEllix
    PEllix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation as many of you - having gained back the previous loss, although in my case the gain was over more than a year... Time to get it off again!
  • spydermonkey511
    spydermonkey511 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for buddies, I've put on about 1/2 of what I lost this year and am trying to get back on track.
  • angeleyes6480
    Options
    I'd be happy to support you and anyone else. I am on everyday. Even now I'm laid up in the hospital on a liquid diet and I insist on logging everything just because I don't want to fall off again...but I will send you a request and anyone else in need of support I'd be happy to help you too just sent me a request. I've found that with mfp the saying the more the merrier is so true. :D
  • cheer4you
    cheer4you Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    would love to have some buddies to encourage one another. not sure how I go about contacting someone
  • yuyupuu
    Options
    Hi Jenna!

I'm yuyu, nice to meet you!

I think that it's amazing you kept over 30 pounds off though! I think since you've done it once, you kind of know how the game should go. Just making it a permanant change is your new goal I guess!

I would love to have some friends here to encourage each other so please be my friend :D

Thanks!
    --Yuyu
This discussion has been closed.