365 days consecutive logging! Going off the grid...

Options
2»

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    998075_488916947864661_1173724142_n.jpg

Thanks for the update. It could save many more people from the same mistake.

:)
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    so glad i just read this thread. (not glad about your unwanted 20lbs!!). i've been logging since august and was feeling like throwing in the towel as i'm only down 10lb so far.

so.....i've looked back on my diary, seen how i've been slipping and have now decided not to stop logging at all but to plod on as even though i'm way over on some days, by logging it all i can see honestly where i'm f'ing up and can work on changing this.

good luck with those 20lbs :happy:
  • Julene64
    Julene64 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great thread. After losing and gaining four times now I've come to accept that I will forever be logging and weighing in regularly. Kudos to those who can maintain without it. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm one of them and I don't dare tempt fate again. Congrats on getting back on track. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!