Scale doesnt matter! 5'4 145 v 145

Options
I just wanted to show you guys that the scale really doesnt matter. I'm about the same weight in these two pictures (145) and im about 5'4. Its all due to clean eating and exercise! Still trying to lose about 20-25 pounds but im definitely happy with my progress!

image5_zps735a3024.jpeg

Replies

• framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :)
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Absolutely right. And you look incredible. Just what I said yesterday, but I had a difference of 23 pounds. but it looked like a lot more. You proved it even better with the same weight. It isn't the weight. The scale is useful for one thing: it's a great target when you want to beat the daylights out of something with a heavy cudgel.

WTG. Impressive job.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Amen! I've only lost 10 lbs, but I look much different. Congrats on your progress! You look great.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I truly cannot imagine where you'd lose 20 pounds from better yet 25. You look great! Congrats on your hard work!
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to show you guys that the scale really doesnt matter. I'm about the same weight in these two pictures (145) and im about 5'4. Its all due to clean eating and exercise! Still trying to lose about 20-25 pounds but im definitely happy with my progress!

Thank you for sharing...you look great and have encouraged me. I'm 5'4.5 and 143 pounds. I'm still carrying way more belly fat than I want after loosing so much weight. Your pictures show me that I'm at a point of concentrating less on the scale and more on exercises for toning and building muscle. Thank you!!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I truly cannot imagine where you'd lose 20 pounds from better yet 25.

^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great reminder that the scale does not matter. I have pictures where I was 20 lbs less and less firm than I am now. Weird but true :)
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I agree, you really do look amazing!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great results! Your legs are amazing!
  • chenrytc2
    Options
    Bump
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love this post! We have the same height/weight and although it's a similar weight to what I've started at, my body composition is totally different! x
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    The definition of body re-composition! You look amazing, I've given up on the scale, haha it's only budged maybe 8lbs in the last 5 months, but I went from a size 8 jean to a size 6 and from a large shirt to a medium.

You look great, and as someone else said, not sure where you would lose another 20-25 from, you look awesome! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!