Hi I am stay home mom and I need help

Options
ok I have 2 beautiful girls 9yo and 2yo I cant go to gym I dont have car I cant go out to walk too much cars for me to walk with my 2yo cause am scared I know its crazy fell that way but when u lose one child u will be scare from aythng too bielive me..anyways am home everyday except the weekends my hubby take us out :happy: Iwe been trying to work at home but it gets soo boring doing samethings everyday and elone...please tell me ehat u do to motivate ur self when ur elone.....:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Try some workouts on DVDs or the Wiifit
  • lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    You have already made a start just posting on here. Do you have a tv or internet? Don't despair. It sounds like you have had a major loss in your life. No judement on you for your feelings. :smile:
  • lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    :wink: duh? you surely have internet or you wouldn't be on here. You might try some of the youtube videos that show you excercises to do. My daughter-in-law engages her children into excercising with her. With a 2 year-old that might work for a short period of time. You might try getting them to nap at the same time and using some of that time to excercise. Do you have a place in your house where the sun comes in a window. If you do, I would recommend sitting in the sun for 15 minutes a day. This will help your feelings of sadness and hoplessness a lot. :flowerforyou:
  • SweetCharity
    Options
    I agree that you should find an at-home workout that you LIKE. I think that's the important thing. If you can find one that you enjoy and that motivates you, it's easy to want to do it every day.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom that works pt from home as well... I use my daughters wii to workout with. I use: Wii fit plus, just dance 2, and dance workout (Gold Gym) 90 minutes a day 5-6 days a week. Give it a go... You can also use on demand videos on your tv
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I too had a son that died when he was but 6 months old. I have 2 children....21 and 20 that would've been his older ciblings, and a 15 year old that would be younger cibling. For me he taught me that you have to live life because every moment is a blessing and a gift.
    The wii is really rockin awesome! I just purchased the golds gym latin dance workout. Nothing like 'trying' to learn moves to realize how uncooridinated you have become! lol. The wii fit is also a great workout. The 2 year old would probably learn the moves quicker..you know how those people are....hahaha. Also like others have already posted netflix has instant watch workouts and there are online workouts that will help.
    The music on the dance dvd's was very motivating. I have an exercise bike. What I do for personal motivation is slap some rockin jam on and work out to it. Whatever you do will be right for you.
    And of course, to save the best for last, there is this wonderful site with a bunch of great people on it ;-] You can add me to your friends if you wish.
    jac
  • Bihters
    Bihters Posts: 32
    Options
    thank you all for all tha sugestions :flowerforyou: I do have dvds but it gest boring when ur elone well I feel like that anyways lol
  • Bihters
    Options
    I gues there is no help for me lol
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of two also. In December mine will be 2 years old and 4 years old. I do all my exercise at home while watching/entertaining my girls. I tried for a long time to make other things work, all of which I had to take time away from my girls and it just never worked out well. I would also try to take them out in the stroller and get a good workout, but it never seemed to work well. One of them would be unhappy and start screaming, or have to go potty, etc. It was always something. What finally worked for me was literally running in circles in my house. Our kitchen is open to our family room so I started running in circles around the island in the kitchen, across the family room and back. I did this for 10 minutes 3 times a day. I set the timer on the oven and if I had to stop to do something for the kids, I would stop the timer and restart when I got going again. Gradually, they got used to me running around and I got more and more uninterrupted time for exercise. Then I started running up and down the stairs. Eventually I added in DVDs. Now I do some type of cardio, usually a walking DVD and I'm also doing ChaLEAN Extreme.

Just find something you can do in your house with your kids and make it work for you, even if you have to do just a few minutes at a time several times a day. Keep working at it and you can make it work!!! That's what I did and I've lost more than 40 lbs! You can do it!!!
  • Bihters
    Options
    does wii realy works?
  • Bihters
    Options
    :happy: well am going for wii my kids like to dance maybe not only me but everone will have some fun.I have to tallk to my hubby now lol :happy: wish me luck thank u all :flowerforyou:
  • Bihters
    Options
    my house have a long hallway I used to walk back an fort but my 2yo allways want me to pick her up so I did wallk holding my baby but it got too hard so I had to stop lol my 9yo ok but my little one wont let me do anything by myself lol..