Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trimming down and toning up

desti_99
desti_99 Posts: 9 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: Howdy! I've worked out for years and feel good but only have stayed the same (which is not bad...but...it's not great, to me, either). So, I'm am getting super serious with the calories but using a food exchange program I got from a dietician and working out like I have before but adding consistent weight training (being overseen by a best buddy of mine who happens to be a personal trainer...yey!).

Wish me luck, nah...we don't need luck do we!? We can do it!!!

Replies

• desti_99
    desti_99 Posts: 9 Member
    :smile: Howdy! I've worked out for years and feel good but only have stayed the same (which is not bad...but...it's not great, to me, either). So, I'm am getting super serious with the calories but using a food exchange program I got from a dietician and working out like I have before but adding consistent weight training (being overseen by a best buddy of mine who happens to be a personal trainer...yey!).

Wish me luck, nah...we don't need luck do we!? We can do it!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome to the site. You can meet those goals with such a great attitude.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Welcome to MFP!
This discussion has been closed.