OT- sad

Options
I just found out that a former best friend of mine (we were friends since junior high and lived together in college) is engaged. I had to find out from someone else on facebook....

It's been about a year since we've last talked. And the "best" part is that I helped pick out her ring when her fiancee and I went ring shopping about a year and a half ago.

I know it really shouldn't bother me and I should care, but it just makes me sad.

And, no one's home or picking up their phone for me to be mopey to.

:ohwell:

Replies

• uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    I just found out that a former best friend of mine (we were friends since junior high and lived together in college) is engaged. I had to find out from someone else on facebook....

It's been about a year since we've last talked. And the "best" part is that I helped pick out her ring when her fiancee and I went ring shopping about a year and a half ago.

I know it really shouldn't bother me and I should care, but it just makes me sad.

And, no one's home or picking up their phone for me to be mopey to.

:ohwell:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    That's why I totally hate the Internet for personal friend correspondence. I found out some of the biggest news from one friend online...I was crushed and we were BFF's!!! I'm over it (can't you tell) but I have really hated the Internet due to all the crud. People forget how to be human sometimes!