Is your significant other smaller then you?

Options
My boyfriend is smaller then me. He can not gain weight!!! He eats anything and everything he wants and does not gain any weight. He feels bad because he knows I am trying to lose weight. Anyone els have this problem?

Replies

• EllieTai
    Options
    My husband is smaller than me. He had gained weight once (still not hitting my weight) but then decided he wanted to lose weight. Then it just happened. He didn't know how. I was so irritated.
  • mich608
    mich608 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My husband is a string bean compared to me :) Dang men..
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    Yup. He's always been smaller. He didn't even know how much less he weighed than me til about 6 months ago. I'm getting closer to him now tho! I'm gonna cry the 1st time I see that I weigh less than him! Already warned him of the upcoming waterworks! :laugh:
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Nope. She's still within 5 pounds of her wedding day weight though (after 7 years) so I'm going to keep her around for at least another year.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Same here. He can eat anything and never gain.
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Can I join the club?! Geez, I think if he were bigger I'd be done with my weight loss :sad:
    Trying to get me *kitten* smaller than his :laugh:
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My wife is a lot smaller than me. I am 6'0" 290 and she is 5'5" 135.
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    My husband is 3" shorter. Does than count? 40lbs heavier though.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    When I started, I weighed the same as my husband (and he's 4" taller than me). I really hated it! Now I'm a lot smaller!
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My husband is still 5lbs lighter than me and no matter what I try I can never seem to under weigh him. I got close and then Ramadan and he lost some pounds and was still less than me yet again.
  • FranceyPants
    FranceyPants Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Interestingly, my SO was smaller than me when we first met due to his incredible metabolism and walking to university everyday.

We moved in together recently. I was so worried about what that would do to my fitness regime, but I have kept up my exercise and healthy eating habits. He, on the other hand, has become very lazy and has probably put on a few kilos :P

(I really don't mind though!)
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My husband is a healthy weight for his height and only about 20lbs heavier than my goal weight. I have always been heavier than me except for when we first met but quickly gained(darn love!). Cant wait until im smaller than him!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is smaller then me. He can not gain weight!!! He eats anything and everything he wants and does not gain any weight. He feels bad because he knows I am trying to lose weight. Anyone els have this problem?

YES! Same exact situation lol
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Yes, you might even say significantly smaller :-)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Nope, he is 85 lbs heavier than me (and 6 inches taller). Good thing otherwise the poor guy would be a midget!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Ever since he started Paleo yes he is....but not where it counts. :bigsmile:
  • ckone4me
    ckone4me Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    No he is not smaller then me, my husband is a big guy!