Looking for some weight-loss friends!

Options
Hi, I'm Jessica, I'm 20 years old (soon to be 21, in a little over a week!). I currently looking to lose around 30 pounds! I am 5' 0", and I weigh about 158 - 160 pounds. I'm currently looking to drop about 30 pounds, and go down to 130. Ultimately, I'd like to drop down to 110, however I know that is a far distance away and I'd like to at least hit 130 first.

I find that I do better when I surround myself with people who share a common goal - in this case, weight loss! I know that this is what a lot of us on here are looking for, and I would LOVE to befriend you and share in your journey!

If you are looking for a friend/motivator/someone to share this journey with, add me! :)

Replies

• carolbecker99
    Options
    Hello, I am Carol. I made an account about a month ago but did nothing. Tonight I decided after cleaning out my close and realizing I could not fit into my favourit outfit that I need to do something for me. I am 62 years old, I weigh 176 and would like to be 135. I am 5 feet 3 inches. I know I am alot older than you but like you I need to have people around me who share a common goal.
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have similar weight loss goals as you. Feel free to add me.
  • skinnyfatgoddess
    Options
    This is my 4th account. I'm starting fresh today. I'd love to have some weight loss buddies!
  • kelag297
    kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, I'm also 20 years old and about 5'0 tall lol. I've lost most of my weight, but I love to motivate, so feel free to add me as a friend :) and that goes for anyone else too!
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Lola, 24, 5'3. Feel free to add me. I log in almost everyday and exercise 3 times per week :)
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    We are all here for support and motivation. You can all feel free to add me.
  • caseyheather123
    Options
    Hi! I always need motivation to keep me going too! You are more than welcome to add me. :-) I'm 5'3" and I would love to lose 30 more lbs, but right now my goal is to get to about 130. I'm at 147 right now. :-D
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica, I'm Jessi, welcome!

I'm a touch taller than you and have lost around 9kgs so far. I'm aiming for another 6kgs before the end of the year. Feel free to add me1
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Heather :), add me if you like!! as you can see I have more than 100+ calories to lose. But I am not at all discouraged! I put myself here, so time to get motivated to put myself in a healthier body!!
  • mrsjadewhite
    mrsjadewhite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've decided to try loosing weight again on this website. They say it's good to do it together, would you like to join me in my quest to shed 5 kgs I before December?
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! I'm Meagen, 23 from Indianapolis, IN. I'm afraid I'm in this thing for the long haul, with around 75 pounds to lose in total. My starting weight was 222 (CW: 216), and my UGW is 145, with a 2nd UGW of 135.

I love giving support to people & meeting new friends! I only accept girlie friend requests, because I feel I can relate more to them (Obv. I'm a chick :bigsmile: ) & their goals.

Feel free to add me! Let's reach our goals together! (Just include a little message in your request!) :flowerforyou:
  • medavidcook
    medavidcook Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello, Feel free to add me for some motivation, also looking for people to help keep me going.