whats the lowest calorie choclate bars?

Options

Replies

• gemzyb1
    gemzyb1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Maltesers are 187 calories for a standard 37g bag. Yummmm...
    Xxx
  • NikkiiiT
    NikkiiiT Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like to buy the little milkyway bars and put them in the freezer. They taste nice and take longer to eat so are more satisfying
  • Princessaj23
    Princessaj23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Whenever I need a chocolate fix I go for Galaxy Bubbles or Galaxy Ripple bars, they really hit the spot! I dunk them in tea to savour it yummm. They are both pretty good at 170-ish calories a bar :)
  • ngyoung
    ngyoung Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If you really want a healthy chocolate fix I would try to go for as dark a chocolate as you can. I eat about 100 cal of 85% dark chocolate frequently. I tried 90% but that was just too much for me. I just bought some Lindt 85% special dark on sale but I also like Green and Blacks 85% organic, they have it at my local Walmart. Gives you a nice boost of antioxidants and satiates my cravings. A full serving of Lindt 85 is 40g or 4 squares and is 230calories with only 5g of sugar. I only eat 1 square at a time and only 2 max for the day.
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I love the little Godiva chocolate pearls that are always by the register at airport convenience stores. I'll buy a little tin of dark chocolate/mint and let one serving (8 pearls for 25 calories) be my sweet fix for the afternoon.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I love low fat fudge pops (fudgesicles). 100 calories a piece and they are very satisfying!!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I like to buy really dark chocolate, minimum of 70% but normally closer to 90%. It takes much less to satisfy me and I eat it really slowly. I usually eat three of those little blocks (about the size of the blocks on a hershy's bar) by scrapping my teeth against it and sucking on the chocolate shreds until they melt.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Cadburys Freddos, mini crunchies, milky bar, or even a creme egg or proper crunchie. All are under 200 cals and so worth it lol
  • AlmostFamous29
    AlmostFamous29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Three Muskateers Truffle Crisp
    Pretzel M and M's, Individual Size Bag
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    From what I experience it is not about the amount of chocolate it is about the flavor. I found that dark chocolate provides a huge amount of flavor with minimal calories for example dove dark chocolate promises are 210 per serving but a serving is 5 pieces which means each piece is 42 calories. I take a small nibble and let it completely melt in my mouth and proceed with the rest. It does not have a ton of sugar but a ton of taste especially when eaten like that. It maybe bitter tasting but it is chocolate.
  • Genetic_tea_drinker
    Options
    dark chocolate kitkat bars ;)
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Green and Black's makes some amazing chocolate that is rich enough that a little is satisfying. Trader Joe's has 100 calorie chocolate that is pretty good. I've been enjoying Kind Nuts & Spices Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt bars recently--they scratch the chocolate itch quite nicely for 200 calories and are healthy enough that I could eat one every day.
  • natalie_bailey
    natalie_bailey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Do be careful when eating chocolate, although there may only be 100 calories, always check the fat content as well as it could be high.
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My favourites are 2 finger kit kats, cookies and cream ones are 107 cal.
    Curly Wurly's are 115 cals.
    You can get fun-size Drifters or Toffee Crisps for 99cals.
    Also, i like to get little bags of toffee mini fingers, which are nearing 110 cals. :)
  • featherbrained
    featherbrained Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great advice here. But I second (third,fourth,fifth-) on the Lindt. I keep a bar of the Intense Orange or sea salt around. If you are truly CRAVING, and not just missing chocolate, it'll fix you right up. Whereas a bag of M&Ms or funsize snickers, or reeses cups (OMG reese's....) will not last a minute here, I can work on a lindt bar for a month, and feel like I'm being wicked ;)

If you're just missing junky chocolate, it's time to tell yourself you don't need it. That's what got you here! Kick it to the curb ;)
  • Amy11108
    Options
    Hershey's special dark is easy to find in any grocery store, convenience store, and is only 180 calories for the whole bar
  • nickijo2003
    nickijo2003 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    curly wurly's are only 115 calories and last ages if you freeze them :-)
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    skinny cow
  • jess17587
    jess17587 Posts: 153
    Options
    I think this is just one thing that will always be known as dense calories.
    I mean yes you can get lower options such as dark chocolate but for the amount you get it will be still high
    So try and get things like chocolate mousse, frozen yogurt or ice cream Lolly things and saver the taste
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Dove dark chocolate silky smooth promises are delicious, satisfying and only 42 cal. for one. I also love the snack size York Peppermint Patties, one is 50 cal. Yum!