Looking for friends :)

Options
Hiya I have used MFP with great success in the past!

I lost 60 pounds and have managed to keep it off for a year. However I stopped 2 stone short of my target, while I dealt with quitting smoking. Now I have done that I want to finish off the last two stone for my full lifestyle change.

Unfortunately I closed my account and lost my MFP friends with it when I swopped the diet for the quitting smoking, plus I thought I was happy with what I had lost and I'm not to be honest. I quit too early lol

I'm 35 years old, happily married and a homeschooling mum of two wonderful boys.

I really would like some supportive active friends on my list to encourage me and feel accountable to! I return I will try and do the same back :)

Replies

• Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    First and most importantly, congrats on quitting smoking. I did it years ago and it was one of my toughest challenges
    . I've been on mfp about 6 weeks, log daily and have an open diary. Have some great friends who mutually support one another. And believe we could do the same

Send me a friend request if you'd like to ! Good luck in your new adventure !
    Joe..
  • Lynnaroo
    Options
    Hi
    I am new to the MVP. I have a lot of weight to loose. I quit smoking 25 years ago. It is a huge accomplishment and a great health move. Congrats
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP and congrats to you for quitting smoking! I have no doubt you will lose the last 2 stones in no time!
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    Thanks all :) I am excited to be back !
  • mdmama519
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me! I just opened a new profile today. I log daily, the good and the bad.
  • Fat2Fab1973
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me :)

Today is my first day back on MFP :)
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    You can add me. Never been a smoker but I'm a stone short of my goal.