Looking for supportive people in their 20's

Options
Hi, all:
I have been on this journey for a bit over a year and a half and I am down 69 or so pounds. I am looking for supportive and positive people to help me get these last 15 or so pounds off. I may want to lose more but I want to see how I feel and go from there. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• FHelenD
    FHelenD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I'm quite new and hoping to lose about 30lbs-ish and hopefully 20lb by xmas!! :)
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    feel free to add me

im 24 here
  • kelseypalmer1614
    kelseypalmer1614 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, almost 24, and I'm on here pretty much everyday. Feel free to add me, message me, whatever you feel like :)

Everyone can always use more supportive, and like minded, friends in their life :)
  • EV21087
    Options
    Hi,

I am 26 and have been at this for the past three weeks. I have lost 10 pounds and have another 10 to lose! I am excited to see other people in my age range here and trying to achieve their goals. I wish you all the best of luck in this journey!! :smile:
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ElizaKat001
    ElizaKat001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and am on MFP daily! Feel free to add me :)
  • SundayGirl1989
    Options
    Hey i'm 24 and re-starting this journey; been back on it a fortnight now. Hoping to lose about 20lbs by my Sister's wedding in Dec and then another 20-30 slowly after that for my own wedding next year :)