Red Lobster!

Options
boweg
boweg Posts: 16 Member
I am going to Red Lobster tomorrow night and need suggestions on what I should get that wont kill my diet! Any recomendations? This is my first week and I have been doing awesome! I dont want to screw it up :)

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    They have one of the coolest websites out there for nutrition information. You can go on, and put in exactly what you're going to eat in their "Smart Meal Calculator" and it will calculate everything out for you.

Check it out:
    http://www.redlobster.com/health/nutrition/light_house.asp
  • I get lobster tail steamed and asparagus steamed no butter. You have to say that or they will bring It loaded with butter, You can also get shrimp scampi thats not bad either :0)
  • thoward74
    thoward74 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the exact name of what I have gotten in the past, but something along the lines of wood fire shrimp with rice and broccoli. It was SO good!
  • ksnurse25
    ksnurse25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    if you go with someone else, share a meal with them and order a second house salad. I do this with my husband. That way we can still enjoy the seafood, but forces us to not gorge on the oversized portions. Get the veggies instead of fries. ohhhhhh...crab legs sound sooooo good!
  • boweg
    boweg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the tips. I am definately going to check out their website. Thanks Kelynn! Everything you recomended sounds great. Crab Legs! Yum!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    last time i was there i got the tilapia and got the half size. i think it was a good option. i did go crazy and have 2 of their biscuits but man they are to die for:)