Hi!!!!

Options
Hi! I'm new here. My goal is to lose 45ish lbs by February. Would love any tips, suggestions or comments :)

Replies

• groucherella
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I'm new too, so I'm still learning "tips" but I'd have to say that making time to journal your food is a discipline worth the while.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    WELCOME! We're all here for you :)

Charmagne
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Remember to log your food and exercise diary every day. Watch the sodium. Portion control. Moderation. Don't deprive yourself totally. Try to stay clear of the junk foods and fast foods, if you have to, be more conscious and get the more sensible choices. Oh, try not to eat after 5 pm or supper. I know some people's jobs and/or schedules don't allow them to eat till 6 or so.
  • purplenut
    Options
    You best bet is to stay focused and log food and exercise daily
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! Be sure to log your food, drink plenty of water, and get moving!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here too and first want to say welcome and good luck. There are lots of useful tools and tips that you will find here as well as many supportive people. I think it's a good idea to keep track of everything you eat, to be able to see where you need to make improvements. You'd be amazed how much every little thing adds up in a hurry.
  • you will love this program Im so addicted, sometimes I just want to eat more so I can enter It In my food diary. I LOVE MFP LOL good luck babe
  • laheart
    laheart Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragment everyone! I hope I stick with it!