130 lbs

Options
That was my goal. To reach 130 lbs by October. So today I weighed in at 130.6! And now I'm right where I should be for my height. I'm way excited. When I started MFP I was 148. When I first started trying to lose weight, I was 160 lbs. I don't have some crazy weight loss story for you, sorry. Just your typical baby weight/laziness/didn't even know how to start losing weight. But I just wanted to say that this site really does help if you use it correctly :) And I have made some awesome friends here. Thanks everyone for all the help, advice, and encouragement! Now I am going for 5 more lbs, just for good measure :)

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    So excited for you! Congratulations on all your hard work. Have fun shopping for those new clothes!
  • Raychel_xoxo
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!
    Keep it up!
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Well Done..
    Stay healthy :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Cheers
    Dounia
  • Kelly2708
    Options
    That is fantastic! So happy for you!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    0002013F.gif
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have to be honest, you have really been motivation for me! Signing onto my MFP everyday & seeing your posts about your success & all your hardwork really gives me lots of motivation. You have been so determined & such a good friend along the way to everyone! Its too bad we live so far away from one another, but im glad we have MFP!! :bigsmile:

I still have 60lbs to loose but I know I can get there!!
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Brilliant, well done! Your start weight and goal weight are so similar to mine, started at 149lbs and aiming for about 130 too...never been that weight before so will re-evaluate when I get there :)

Huge congrats!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    congrats on your losses.....
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Yep - congratulations! :) So glad you posted this success. Way to go!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Way to go sweetie!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charmagne
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Awesome........
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have to be honest, you have really been motivation for me! Signing onto my MFP everyday & seeing your posts about your success & all your hardwork really gives me lots of motivation. You have been so determined & such a good friend along the way to everyone! Its too bad we live so far away from one another, but im glad we have MFP!! :bigsmile:

I still have 60lbs to loose but I know I can get there!!

Thanks, hun! You've been a great encouragement! And yes, you can totally do it!!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!