P90X day 200!

Options
Pics will come in the next few days. My husband and I started P90X on March 13 of this year and have been working out 6 days a week since, except for 2 weeklong breaks we took in between rounds. I've lost 28 lbs, my pants are falling off of my body - even my used to be tight workout pants fell off during one of our workouts this week. But, more amazing is the change on the inside. I am happier, healthier, and more confident. We're on our 3rd round now and have been mixing in some of the One on One workouts as well as a little Insanity.

I just write this to encourage those of you who hate exercising. I used to think that my body couldn't do it (grinding knees and popping shoulders) and I hated any activity. Find something that you love, that has variety, and get someone to hold you accountable (even better if you can work out with that person!). Start slow and do what you can, but keep trying to improve yourself. I am amazed at how much stronger I have gotten over the past 6 months. I certainly didn't start out strong. You have to put your foot forward though and try. You'll never know what you can accomplish until you do. ;o)

Replies

• leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Nicely done.... the before and after pics you have already are pretty amazing.... you look great already.. I am sure the new one will be awesome.... GREAT JOB!!!
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You ROCK! You are such an inspiration! Keep it going girlfriend! :drinker:
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You are doing soooooo GREAT!!!! I cant wait to see your pics!!! Keep up the Great work, you are a big inspiration to me!!!!
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    I can't wait!! Gigi, you inspire me too!!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thanks, girls!
  • alicewoman1
    alicewoman1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good job !
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - 200 days!! I bet it does help to have someone to work out with. Thanks for the inspiration to keep going. I'm on Day 36 of Power 90.
  • gunnarpalm
    gunnarpalm Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great Job! It does work, thanks for sharing!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Congrats, cannot wait to see your pictures I am on week two of my first time doing p90x and it has not been easy trying to find the time to work out with two little ones at home but Husband has helped me a lot. He is on his first round of p90x as well but I believe he is almost done with his first round. He was my motivation for getting started seeing his results was amazing. We both started MFP at the same time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!