Newbie Here!

Options
Hi, Im Stephanie. I have just gotten serious about my weight loss after baby. My daughter will be 2 in December and I still can't get off the last 30 or so lbs!
I have totally been struggling because I am not considered over weight but I totally feel like it lol my friend recommended this site to me so I can see what I am eating. I work out 6 days a week, 3 days I do a strength training boot camp and the other 3 I run 4 plus miles. I have just started to taper my diet and eating every 2-3 hours so, I lost 3lbs just to put it back on 3 weeks later ugh so here I am counting calories and eating protein wish me luck!!

OH and hello to everyone, looking forward to joining this community!

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You've made a good decision. It's so easy to keep track of what you eat. The best thing about this website is the moral support and motivation you get from your "friends." If you want, you can request to befriend me. Just click on my user name. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You've made a good decision. It's so easy to keep track of what you eat. The best thing about this website is the moral support and motivation you get from your "friends." If you want, you can request to befriend me. Just click on my user name. Good luck in your weight loss journey.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
  • dognana
    dognana Posts: 10
    Options
    I am brand new tonight but I can't figure out how to "introduce myself" Will you help me?
  • SassyStef
    Options
    I am brand new tonight but I can't figure out how to "introduce myself" Will you help me?
    You should be able to just click the Introduce yourself forum and hit the green button that says new topic. I think LOL
  • chanell35
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Stephanie. I love this site. It's been a great tool for me; not just for te features but also the people. Everyone's supportive and encouraging. I think you'll like it.

Good luck!

Chanell
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome, u will love this site!!!
  • SassyStef
    Options
    Thank you guys. So far tracking my calories has been pretty easy I just need to get it right for my body and figure out how many calories I am burning during my work outs.

Thanks so much again for the welcome!