Focus T25 Challenge Group

Options
Hey everyone! I'm looking to start a Focus T25 challenge group soon, so if anyone is interested let me know! You can send me a message or comment on this post. We can keep each other accountable on here and I will also start a facebook group for the challenge group also :)

Replies

• jmjr76
    jmjr76 Posts: 8
    Options
    I started this last Monday .. so I'm in my second week. Its hard but I'm hoping this works for me. Seems nothing is working. Fingers crossed.
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. Most say they had results in the Beta phase. Just be sure you are eating clean and eating enough. Under eating is also a cause for stalls in weight loss.
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Have just ordered it...hoping I can take the pain and see the gains!
    Would like to belong to a group for mutual support/ commiseration. Let me know when you plan to start.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just finished ALPHA & BETA on Friday 10/11. I LOVE this series but I did not LOSE ONE pound while doing so. I admit I did not eat clean but I did not eat like a starved pig either!! I was a little disappointed but I had incorporated fitness into my lifestyle years ago & this is another program that will be my go to! Gamma arrives this week & I will be dieting while doing that so I am hoping to see some great things!!!
    I wish you success and remember it is ONLY 25 minutes!!!
  • kmborgy
    kmborgy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow also!! I could definitely use accountability buddies!!
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm starting on the 21st and would love to join the group
  • kelag297
    kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I sent those of you who said you wanted to be in the group a friend request and message. And yes I love this program because it only takes 25 minutes, and its pretty intense, but we can make it through it :)
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    Im in starting tomorrow:love:
  • kelag297
    Options
    Great! Friend request and message sent :)
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm interested.
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
  • kelag297
    Options
    I invited you all to the group on here! The facebook group is optional, its just there for extra accountability and motivation because you can never get enough of that :) Can't wait to begin this journey with you all!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Mine is suppose to be here at the end of the week
  • renfrowife
    renfrowife Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am about to order it now... I am interested.
  • kelag297
    Options
    Awesome! Sent both of you friend requests and invited you to the group :)
  • slimbf7
    slimbf7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I missed this challenge. Would love to start if there is an ongoing one
  • Firefighter_NL
    Options
    I'm interested :-)