Breakfast and Lunch Ideas!!

Options
sjs29
sjs29 Posts: 1
Help!!

Im stuch on what to eat for breakfasts and lunches!! I seem to eat the same things day in and day out and i've gotten bored with it. Im needing quick on the go recipes or ideas as i work full time and gone early in the mornings. Im wanting low calorie ideas. Can anyone help?

Replies

• NicoleNeverman
    Options
    Hi =)

I have a couple of breakfast ideas on my blog http://picnicnz.blogspot.co.nz/. Pretty much everything I post is low calorie!
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    google the reipes for refridgerator oatmeal, egg muffins(much like a mini quiche~make ahead and heat 2 to go) use weight watchers bread and make ahead frenchtoast and pop it in the toaster to reheat at breakfast. Tuna or salmon on a bed of spianch makes the start of a great lunch~ my diaries open lol and I'm never left hungry

the possibilities are endless if you take time to prepare some things ahead. Leftovers are my friend
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing for breakfast every day.

2 servings egg beaters
    green peppers
    mushrooms
    turkey sausage crumbles
    Mrs. Dash no-salt Southwest Seasoning
    Cooked up omelete style, all served on a slice of whole grain toast.

Nom. 180-200 calories and delicious. You'll have to give yourself about 10-15 minutes in the morning to let it cook, trust me, you can find the time (mutters something about making his breakfast, packing his lunch, getting the 3 and 6 year old up, and making sure the dog had a chance to pee all before leaving at 6:45 for work)

Lunch is easy...leftovers from the night before. :smile:
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    For me lunch is the hard meal. Right now I am all about soup. I usually make a big pot on a Sunday and portion it out for the week. That way all I have to do in the morning is grab my container of soup and go.