Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HUGE TRANSFORMATION WITH PICS!!

Replies

• BigAl_2
    BigAl_2 Posts: 85 Member
    I'm also in MN. Last winter sucked >:(
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    congratulations you look amazing
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Thanks and congrats! Always looking for more motivation and tips for success. Hope you are still enjoying your smaller shape!
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    You gave thee best advice! thanks :)
  • Thanks for posting this! You have a great writing style - just telling it how it is. Congratulations on closing in on your goal you look amazing!
  • autumnpennell
    autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
    Hey! Sorry for not including the alcohol part, no I never drank even before my weight loss
  • autumnpennell
    I am and thank you so much!!
  • autumnpennell
    Thank you @littlechookNZ !!
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Wow! Awesome!!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Nice pictures, the more the merrier I mean great job on the weightloss haha.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Fantastic job! You look amazing!
  • Well done! You look great.
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Hey, congrats and great transformation, you look fantastic!
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Well done. You looked beautiful both before and after and I admire that you were so dedicated! I think it's harder when you have so little to lose. Inspirational x
  • nicoleisme
    nicoleisme Posts: 95 Member
    First off you are so gorgeous! Second off, congratulations on such an achievement!
  • shelby623
    shelby623 Posts: 55 Member
    Your post is very inspiring. I have the same addiction to mountain dew that you once had, and at 290 calories a bottle it is definitely a habit I need to kick 100%. I also agree that diet moutain dew is disgusting, and I can't wait to get to the point where I find regular mountain dew disgusting as well.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    I loved reading your post! Oh, and you look amaaaazing! Great job!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • lycheenmango
    lycheenmango Posts: 112 Member
    I am 150 lbs and my goal weight is 130 lbs for now :) This post of yours is very motivational!! Thanks :)
  • MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Bump for reminder
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    awesome work
    congrats you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!