Looking for T25 Group

Options
Hey Guys, so I'm starting T25 would like to have others that are currently doing it and or thinking of starting to please add me to there friend list.

Thanks,
Dave

Replies

• Meli_999
    Meli_999 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started today!
  • Ekboriqua
    Ekboriqua Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I been doing T25, off and on for a few weeks, my cousin gave me his cd's to try. I am very busy so I keep starting over cause I can't complete a full week. I keep starting it over cause it's just the way I am, even thou my cousin tell me to keep moving forward.

But even with just repeating the same first week over and over (lol) I have seen changes in my body and got out of the plateau I was in for the longest time. Today I started yet again I hope to get through this week completely and can move to week 2. After this one I hope to do PX90.

Best of luck with you journey, feel free to add me if you like.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I love T25, had to take a break due to flu and now ready to get back at it. I lost 12 lbs in the first 4 weeks so hoping to do the same again.
  • kdank12
    Options
    I Just joined a group today, and im starting it tonight when i get home. Feel free to add me if you want, since i have no idea how to link the group to this post.
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    I'm on week 10 of Beta :) I loveeee it. I start Gamma next week! I hope you love it.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I've bben alternating T25 and Chalean Extreme for the last couple of weeks.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am on my last week of Alpha and Starting Beta next week. After, moving on to gamma! Loving it so far. anyone can add me!
  • jurgie18
    jurgie18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am on week 4 and love it. Hope you love it too.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    You are welcome to join our facebook T25 Group. There are a few people starting right now and some who just started.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • teagreenbean
    teagreenbean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ijust started t25 yesterday !
  • Dav3455
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys, I have sent friend requests and hope we can all help each other out :)
  • Newtman98
    Options
    Is anybody in here following the T25 diet as well? I started the program 2 days ago and have been eating healthy but haven't been following the T25 diet by the book. Just wondering how much that hinges on the results I've seen people get from doing the program.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Is anybody in here following the T25 diet as well? I started the program 2 days ago and have been eating healthy but haven't been following the T25 diet by the book. Just wondering how much that hinges on the results I've seen people get from doing the program.

I don't. I find the T25 nutrition plan is too basic and lacking information. I prefer counting my BMR, adding my activitor factor and adjusting based on my goal by tracking calories and macros.
  • ParkerHerrin
    Options
    I started T25 last week and am loving it so far. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Holly_Lynn81
    Holly_Lynn81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I am open to new friends who are doing T25 also!
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add... Just started program yesterday... I log daily and I'm all about team spirit and support!????
  • Buckle3
    Options
    I just ordered t25. I am planning to start on Saturday. How is it going so far for you?
  • WeeBelle123
    WeeBelle123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've just finished week 1 of the gamma phase! Feel free to add me!
  • Buckle3
    Options
    Are you seeing results and feeling good?
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Join us on facebook, we are over 100 members doing T25, and we have a few members who are starting their program right now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/