Over 100 lbs to drop, need lots of support.

Options
Hey folks,
I'm a geek who is making some massive lifestyle changes to drop over 100 lbs. I could really use your support.

Will you join me on this journey?
B

Replies

• GettingFitt_12
    Options
    I'm starting over with a new account and new friends. Drop me a FR if you want some support :D Good luck!
  • stephicozar
    stephicozar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ditto! To everything (geek, lifestyle changes, 100lbs, support).

Good luck!
  • xerothermic
    Options
    You can do it. It's a long road, but one level at a time. :bigsmile: Allons-y!
  • newgirlhollie
    newgirlhollie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am very seriously in the same vote - I started losing 2 years ago - lost 90 lbs! BUT, started gaining again this past year after some personal drama. The scale started screaming at me after gaining back 40 lbs within a year!

It's easy to get into a cycle of "well, you still lost 70, 65, 60,m 55, 50lbs" and stop caring - but something gave me the shake up that i needed! It's time to kick these bad habits!! Such a slippery slope - you found the right site for support!!!!!
  • Jsneel
    Jsneel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time!
  • ibrahimz95
    Options
    Hit me up with a FR bro.
    Believe me its a long journey, aim for a week at a time. I think thats best. And dont let bad days get you down. Keep at it! Good luck
  • CassandraDowns
    CassandraDowns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all I need a support system and some friends going through the same thing as me. I am 35 and approximately 140 lbs from my goal. I love my husband but he cant support me the way i need right now. I get "I love you the way you are" from him. I want to do this for me and my health but find it very easy to quit. If you thin you can help me friend me. I am also on Facebook.
  • k80lynn87
    Options
    You can do it and you came to the right place for support! I just joined the other week and so far it has been great. Feel free to add me :)
  • Teamstilettos
    Options
    I STArted today myself with 200 lbs to lose!!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I've still another 60 or70 to go
  • XianC
    XianC Posts: 93
    Options
    You can add me too if you want. I'm also on a journey to lose over 100 pounds so I'd definitely be down to support you along the way.
  • bparler
    Options
    Hey guys, I just sent a ton of FR - very sorry that I did not see all of your super kind words of support as I never got any kind of update on this thread. So very thank for all of you. :)
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    let's all work together! I will send a friend request.
  • ChvyGrl22
    ChvyGrl22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also on this journey right at 95 to lose. Add me if you like!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    FR sent :flowerforyou: