320 to 215. 15lbs to Onederland!

Options

Replies

• airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look awesome.:flowerforyou:
    I hear ya about the slow down, but hang in there, doing great & you'll get there!!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am with you, it does slow down but it won't slow me down!! I still have 70+ to go but it is going to come to be, hopefully by next year. I have 53 to get to one-der-land. I'm getting there!!! Congrats to you and your fantastic progress..keep it up. Keep your eye on the goal.

:flowerforyou:
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You must be super young, your arms look firm, no flappy wings! your legs look awesome too! congrats!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! keep at it!! :smile:
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! YOU are an inspiration to me and you can achieve your goals!!!!!
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You look fab! I haven't worn shorts in almost 6 years ._. I envy you.
  • juliasays77
    juliasays77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! Just amazing!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing, I really needed to see this tonight!! I looked very similar to your before picture. Now 6 months later I've lost 52# so I guess I'm about half way to your current picture! I have found that it's getting harder already. I'd love to know how long it took you & what you are doing exercise-wise. Friend request coming your way!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!! Hang in there!!!
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep at it. We're all pulling for you.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I have gone from 307 to 218 and now looking down at onederland as well.

You look much better/thinner than me though for being just 3 lb lighter than I am now. How tall are you? I am a bit jealous haha.
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm not super young, I'm 31. Also, I'm 5'6. Sorry, I forget the names of those who asked!
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job you've done! Be so proud of what you've accomplished & keep up the great work!
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Also! As for food/exercise. I pretty much eat whatever I want. I'm a big cheerleader for creating small deficits, not restricting any food/food group, and moving your body in ways that you enjoy. Most of my loss was simply from walking or running around my neighborhood. I have never stepped foot inside a gym. I lift weights at home with a dumbbell set I bought at Walmart on the cheap. It doesn't take any fancy program!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    you seriously look like a whole new person (and so much younger)! great work :)
  • tochatty
    tochatty Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing, I know you have motivated me!
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    congratulations, you look FANTASTIC!
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You've totally got it going, and love the shirt!! :)
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!