Getting that Cosplay body!

Options
Sup guys?
Heh, I'm sorta new to the community :) but i've has this account for awhile-ish. Just looking for some friends and awesome ways to lose body fat.. different meals to make, just over all decussions of things to do to be active :D New friendships would be awesome as well.

My goal for July is to have a cosplay body for Otakon 2014. For those who have no idea what Otakon is.. it is a convention, all about anime :) So dressing up as your favorite video game character to... any movie, anime, or.. just to dress up.

So, anything new?

Replies

• 2DogsBarking
    Options
    One day, when I'm ready... I'm going to go as Kamina. I have the cape, pants and sunglasses ready and I DEFINITELY have the attitude, I just need to finish up those last few pounds and find a couple other people to row-row-fight-the-powa with me.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I've cosplayed as a big girl but I hope to debut a healthier body with an awesome costume next year. I visit gen con ever year (more of a gaming con).
  • tori1riot
    Options
    Part of me wanting to get in shape is so that I can participate in cons again!! A new character has come out that I am in LOVE with.