Any girls out there looking to lose 5-10 lbs A.S.A.P?

The title is kind of self explanatory lol. I'm 5'6 down from 171 lbs. to 145 looking to be 135- 140, I could really use some motivation. Friend me if you're interested.

Replies

• grton
    grton Posts: 21 Member
    OMG! I'm looking to be 135-140 too and I'm the same height as you!!!!
  • grton
    grton Posts: 21 Member
    Would love to motivate each other!
  • I'm 4' 11'' and I'm looking to ultimately lose 55 lbs which would put me at 125. I started at 180 and I am now almost to my first mini-goal of 10 pounds :) I'd like to friend you if you need some motivation?:smile:
  • jennybennypenny
    jennybennypenny Posts: 90 Member
    Ooh, me me! I'm 5' 6" and would love to be healthily under 140 someday. Although my timeline is a little more "eventually" than ASAP since I was at 147 last I checked and I know I'll get there eventually. I just want it to be sustainable.
  • nicoledemaris
    nicoledemaris Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in the same boat! I'm 5'6" and currently 143 lbs. and looking to get to 135 lbs.!
  • bigporge
    bigporge Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in the same boat! I'm 5'6" and currently 143 lbs. and looking to get to 135 lbs.!

Me too :) Feeling slightly less motivated the past few months after starting my first ever exercise routine and gaining weight (NOT the good kind!).
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Yes!!! It'll be nice to have people with the same goals. I happen to be 5'6 too! I'm 158 and want to be 145 for a short term goal. Feel free to add me for encouragement!
  • yes. :)

im 5'3 currently 140lbs, i want to get to 130-125lbs. the last bit is the harderst
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Me.

I'm looking to lose 8lbs.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,725 Member
    I would like drop 10. Just having a rough month.