free workout videos

Options
Hi,
Does anyone know of any good free workout videos that you can access online? Specifically ones that are focused towards weight-loss?

Thanks!

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Do you have Netflix? We stream workouts to our tv with Netflix. I'm sure someone here will know a website though. Hav eyou checked Youtube?
  • sarahbeara1218
    sarahbeara1218 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do have netflixs! Thanks i never thought about that..
  • sarahbeara1218
    Options
    any workouts on netflixs that you would recommend?
  • MKistler77
    Options
    Go to "www.exercisetv.tv" and you can do any type of exercise from bootcamp to yoga there. They have great videos that last from 2 mins to an hour depending on what you're looking for. It's a great site. I've done some of their videos and they make you work! :smile:
  • mama050709
    Options
    go to your local library!
  • becomingsara
    Options
    HI! I stream mine in from netflix too...I love the cardio dance (by crunch studios) and LOOOOOOOOOOVE kickboxing boot camp 10 minute solutions with Kelli Roberts.

Also your library may ahve some as well.

Good luck!!!
    ~ Sara
  • strongerthanb4
    Options
    you tube has tons, also you can go to the library, surprisingly they have a really good selection. do you have cable or uverse cause you can watch them there also.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I stumbled upon this thread. Just starting my journey here. Thanks for all of the tips! I never would have thought of Netflix or Youtube for a workout...
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Someone mentioned before "exercisetv"! I love this site. They have a 30 minute boot camp calorie burn that I love!!! It has me sweating something crazy when I finish and I use all my muscles in my body as oppose to the workout I get when I just run on a treadmill for 30 mins. I also do the slim down cardio burn after the bootcamp one because it is not as intense to allow me to atleast get in 1 hour of working out. As stated before, they have yoga, strength training and other videos that are easy to do and convinent to do as long as you can access internet!
  • sarahbeara1218
    Options
    Thanks! it all is very helpful information :) I am trying to get back on track with my weight loss!
  • choley222
    Options
    I never realized netflix's had workout videos. Thanks for the tip!
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just looked at exercisetv.tv ~ it's awesome!! Thanks for the tip!! :glasses:
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the great link www.exercisetv.tv looks great! I'm gonna have to check it out when I get home and work my *kitten* off. ATM work is super boring and well I'm pretty much sitting here doing, well not much. But I have to stay by the phone and look presentable in case of an emergency. Eh dogs don't care if ur sweaty right?
    LOL
  • fsuxo2003
    Options
    Soooo, random question - is there a cable to connect your computer to the tv? Don't laugh - I'm totally ignorant on the technical things, but I have high speed wireless and a computer that's great but the colume stinks, and the screen is small.....the exersicetv.tv is wonderful, just trying to see if I can put it on my big screen tv :)
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ok...wow,
    Thanks for mentioning netflix! I was looking for a dance workout dvd and they have several.
    Totally awesome suggestions! :love:
  • heppin1
    heppin1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Soooo, random question - is there a cable to connect your computer to the tv? Don't laugh - I'm totally ignorant on the technical things, but I have high speed wireless and a computer that's great but the colume stinks, and the screen is small.....the exersicetv.tv is wonderful, just trying to see if I can put it on my big screen tv :)

If you have an HDMI cable you should be able to hook up your laptop to your tv