Mini success story :):):)

Options
So this may sound dumb but I'm just so proud of myself! Last night I was at work (I work at a restaurant) and I didn't get out until around 11pm. I came home to see that everyone had ordered a chicken wing pizza (my favorite) and i didn't even have a bite:) Usually I would eat the rest and then snack on something else but I honestly didn't even really have the urge to eat it which is something completely new for me. Instead I had a yogurt and some water and I was fine. I had to post this and say that committing to this healthy lifestyle really does pay off.

Replies

• edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good Job !

That is awesome when you feel such success, i know how hard it is to make that decision to say no. Keep up the great work !
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well done great stuff keep it up xx
  • Of course you should be proud!! GREAT JOB!! It's all of these mini successes that lead to ONE FANTASTIC END GOAL!! CONGRATS!!
  • Of course you should be proud!! GREAT JOB!! It's all of these mini successes that lead to ONE FANTASTIC END GOAL!! CONGRATS!!
  • MommyOfThree260
    Options
    Congrats! Sounds like you're doing a great job!!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    Congratulations! its not dumb at all...small things like that add up to sucess! Keep up the good work!
  • cnp8942
    cnp8942 Posts: 37
    Options
    Thanks everyone i really do feel successful already:) And I just have to say that I have never in my life had this type of support when trying to get healthy, it's such a great motivator!
  • shortwasp
    shortwasp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd say that's a BIG success story! I'm still working on trying not to eat ice cream if someone else is eating it, and I'm a diabetic. What a struggle! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!