Looking for Buddies!

Options
Hiya! I'm Harla. I was always athletic as a child/teen, then joined the Air Force for 8 years. That was 4 years ago and I'm just getting back into a healthy life style. I got lazy when there was no one MAKING me work out.....then I got pregnant and I gained 52 lbs with her! I've lost all of the baby weight, but I'm still working on the weight I'd put on before becoming pregnant!

I'm wanting to be 150.......that was always a good healthy weight for me. I'm 5'7. Currently I'm 205 lbs. I just lost 7 POUNDS this week using this site to help motivate me.

Currently I'm a stay at home mom that is a bit crafty. I paint canvases, hand painted shirts, I taught myself to batik, and I'm a children's book author! My first book, Beatrice La Bat is still in the publishing process. I'm hoping it comes out before christmas.

Well, I LOVE to make new friends.......help motivate each other, pick each other back up on the bandwagon if we slip.

Blessings to all!

Replies

• MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I'm here to lose, but I've been overweight all my life. No kids or anything, but been with my BF for 7 years. He helps motivate me, but people on here also! Good luck with your journey!
  • MissEllie0426
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a little over a month now and really enjoy all the support! I am also a stay at home mom...I have two boys 6 and 3. Welcome and would love to be your buddy!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome if you need a buddy I'm here and will be for quite awhile
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great news about your book! You can add me if you would like.
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It is a great place for support and motivation. U can add me as a friend.