I need friends...

Options
Sounds lame. I need some friends who are totally into this, will inspire me and let me root for them too. Please add me if this is you!!

Replies

• CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    hey there... its not lame we all need support and motivation to do this. Losing weight and keeping it off is a battle that takes everything out of us. This is not easy but the pay off is awesome!

GOOD LUCK TO U ON UR GOALS!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I agree-- not lame at all! I see my friends on here rocking their abs and it makes me motivated to work harder.. because I want abs too! I fell off the wagon for about a week from getting to flu but I'm going ahead full throttle now.
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me. You are not lame. Support is essentially to losing weight and this is a great place to get it. Hope I can help.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this girl!
  • 614jaimee
    Options
    I could use some friends as well. It's a constant battle for me and I belive that it would help to have people who understand to talk to!
  • randomthoughts
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I just signed up about a couple hours ago - If anyone wants to add me as a friend - I'd love it! I agree, support and motivation will help anyone. I've got a long way to go - my first goal is 35lbs and after that I've got another 40...I need all the support and motivation I can get!
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello, I sent a friends request to a few of you, I am also in need of friends. If anyone would like to be my friend that would be great, I have really been in need of support and motivation. thanks
  • PuppyBandit
    Options
    I agree, the more support the better :)