I think I need friends!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been doing MFP for a while now but have never got anywhere with it, I would lose weight and then stop for a month and put it all back on. I heard that people who can talk about what they're doing and support each other do better, I was wondering whether anyone would mine being my friend on here? I will try to help you guys too!

Thanks,

Kate

Replies

• TopCop7788
    Options
    Friends are a huge help on here. I sent you a request. Anyone can add me as well.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. My friends have been a huge help on here.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend :D
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    FR sent :flowerforyou:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    :drinker: You can add me too the more the merrier !Any of you can if you want to :happy:
  • PescetarianPrincess
    Options
    I sent you a request! Anyone can add me as well! I need friends too!
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I find it so much better with friends, it's like a social network :) FR Sent :)
  • jen_howard
    Options
    Hi! Today's my first day, and I just signed up. A visit to my doctor last week gave me some "tough love" in which the doctor informed me I have to lose some weight. So I'm signing up for this and trying my darndest. I'm sure friends could help me, too, though. I've never been good at keeping the weight off. I'm like a yo-yo, and lately I don't even get it down that much before I gain back what I've lost plus some. Encouragement is always good... for all of us. I'd be happy to lend you some whenever you're in need.
  • nippoleon
    nippoleon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Everything's been so much easier knowing that other people are like, aware of my success and failures. It's pressure but in the good way. (:
  • jodie414
    jodie414 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! To start, may I suggest writing down in pen and paper why you want to start and writing down to visualize your goals? It isn't going to be easy or quick but it will be worth it!
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Am always looking for new friends.
  • amazon62goddess
    amazon62goddess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I sent a reply to you...anyone can add me as well! It's good to have support
  • Tanteee
    Tanteee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yep, friends make all the difference, you can add me.
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    It really helps to have friends and to let off steam here, everyone will support & encourage you!

I have sent a friend request, and anyone else can add me if they like

Good Luck

Di x
  • jolmbagpuss
    jolmbagpuss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be your friend :-)

jolmbagpuss
  • mikesgirl71
    mikesgirl71 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me too you guys! Always looking for new friends :)
  • skyebare
    Options
    feel free to add me too! I need motivation to keep me going.. I always seem to do real well then fall off the band wagon. having support will definitely help me out.
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You can add me- :)